by over 20 years of STEM marketing, communications, and research experience, Amy can help you engage better with students, colleagues, policymakers, funders, and the general public. She does so in a comfortable, supportive way.
Amy Blackwell, BS MA
- MA in History (with focus on the history of medicine), University of Houston, 1997
- BS in Biology, University of Houston, 2002
- Blackwell served as a volunteer lobbyist at the Colorado General Assembly for five years.
- She served four years on the national board of directors of AAUW and is currently the president of AAUW Colorado.
- Amy is married to a former network engineer, who currently works as a network solutions architect. She's nearly fluent in IT, understanding 90% of his professional jargon!
- South Africa: researching the status of women in higher education, 2009
- Cuba: researching gender roles & women's status, 2010
- China: researching the roles of women in society, 2012
- Antarctic Peninsula: studying effects of climate change on biodiversity, 2014
- Galápagos Islands: studying effects of climate change on biodiversity, 2016
- Alaska: studying effects of climate change on biodiversity, 2017
Blackwell Communications LLC:
a mobile & online service provider
Copyright Blackwell Communications LLC 2010-2017. All rights reserved.